A financial crisis can happen at any time, at the NCC Benevolent Fund, we are here to help when the unexpected happens.
Our grants can help you take control of your money and of your future finances. We can help you to pay for something essential that you cannot cover with your usual income.
All applications are considered on a case by case basis, taking into account your individual situation.
Before applying for a grant, please check that you are eligible.
You will also need to provide the following information:
- Employment history including dates and names of employers (we will require proof of employment)
- Household income and expenditure, including bank statements
- Quotes for any work or goods that are being requested
- Medical information if relevant
- Reason for your application and your situation, including how the grant will help you.
If you have any questions or need help completing the form, please contact our team who will be happy to help.
This form is to be used for financial hardship grant applications. Once completed, please send back to the NCC Benevolent Fund via post or email to [email protected]