Supporting your physical and financial health.

When facing health worries, your finances may be the last thing that you want to think about. However, as money problems can build up quickly you may want to find out more about the support that is available should you become too ill to work.

How we can help.

Support your independence 

We can help with costs of equipment such as mobility aid, wheelchairs or scooters. 

Help with specialist equipment

We could help provide specialist equipment such as grab rails or specialist supports that can aid you or your dependents around the home. 

Home adaptations or repairs

If your home is in need of adaptations to allow for a new lifestyle, we may be able to help towards the costs. 

Respite breaks

We can provide respite breaks, to people and families struggling with a range of issues and who would not otherwise have the opportunity for a break.   

To apply for help, visit our grants page

Other areas of support.

The Money Advice Service can provide information on the benefits available to you, as well as the help that you could get from your employer and local council. 

The National Caravan Council Benevolent Fund is registered in England and Wales under charity number 271625 at Catherine House, Victoria Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1SS. We use cookies to improve your experience using this website.
Log in | Powered by White Fuse